• We attempt to anticipate currency fluctuations; however, our prices are
subject to changing exchange rates without notice.
• Some items may have limited stock or be special order.
Special order / Custom made items (ECU’s, etc) are not returnable unless defective.
• Shipping charges are not refundable. All prices do not include applicable
• Some parts may not be legal for use on public roads! Check your local
laws. This Means E-code lights are sold for show use only.
The installation of these products does not void the factory warranty.
However, if a failure is found to be attributable to aftermarket parts
installed on the vehicle the claim will be denied. This is outlined in
your warranty / service book included in your owner’s manual.
• We are unable to offer a warranty regarding suitability for use or merchantability.
Basically, there can and will be differences in fit, engineering, appearance,
construction and sound. These differences are generally beneficial
• Any warranty offered does NOT include installation / replacement labor,
loss of use, or consequential damages.
• We cannot be responsible for parts damage due to improper installation.
If in doubt have the job done by a professional.
• We also reserve the right to change the specifications for any products
this is due to the fact that our range of products is under continuous
• Some kits may be special order. If this is time critical please contact by e-mail to confirm stock.
Your Car warranty and The law. >> More
reading on the
Trionic Ordering Info >>